Flush the cache with a URL like this:
http://DOMAIN/servlet/CacheServer?all=true&username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORDIf it worked, you should see a response like this: CacheServer flushing all pages.
Trouble shooting tips.
- If flushing gives you this error: CacheServer : No access allowed for requested action.(Force page flush), check the following.
- Are you sure your username and password are correct?
- Does that user name have SiteGod ACL?
- Are you logged in?
- I made some changes and can't see them on refresh! Check your URL. If it is a satellite URL (http://DOMAIN/servlet/Satellite), change Satellite to ContentServer, i.e. http://DOMAIN/servlet/ContentServer and refresh again.
CSElements called by SiteEntry - to cache or not to cache.
- If the element is dynamic, i.e. it performs some processing and the output should be different each time, don't cache it. In the SiteEntry, set "Pagelet Cache Criteria" to "false".
- See CacheInfo String Syntax section of the developer pdf for a detailed description of how to use this setting.
- I said don't cache, but it is! I found (CS 5.5) that when I set my SiteEntry initially to "true,*" and changed it afterwards to "false", it was still being cached. To fix it, I deleted and re-created the SiteEntry.